Saturday, October 2, 2010

Columbus, GA Photographer Personal

September was a busy month and the next two months will follow in the same manner. I am wrapping up what hopes to be my final semester at Columbus State University provided I am able to complete an internship. Blogging over the next two months will likely fall off some so I wanted to post a few of my own personal pictures. I must warn you that these pictures are quite random.

When I was at Callaway Gardens shooting Will and Brooke's Wedding Anniversary portraits, I stuck around to photograph the beauty of the Horticultural Center. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.






They had different exotic plants from around the world in their tropical and sub-Mediterranean Conservatories. It was great to see all of the unique plants that I had never seen before like the banana tree in this next picture.





Here is where the randomness begins. :-) Here are a few random shots of my dogs--well, one is my dog and the other is my mother-in-law's dog.

This is Abbey which has made her appearance on my blog a few other times. When we got up this morning, Abbey had crawled through the back fence and was in the neighbor's yard so we had to fish her out of the yard. When she was younger, she was constantly climbing and jumping fences. I thought she had grown out of this, but apparently not. :-(

This is my mother-in-law's dog Snowy.





I do love to cook and try to do so a couple of days a week. Here is a homemade pizza I made last weekend. Before and after...





Total randomness: My husband has a 36 gallon fish tank and has an aerator that creates lots of tiny bubbles and I just loved the texture that they created.

This is my total weakness.....an extra dry Chai Tea Lattes. Every morning, I create this delicious goodness and it starts my day out right. You might ask what an extra dry latte is? Well, about half of the cup is full of a foamy goodness from soy milk. Why foam? If I pour in the milk it makes the drink super sweet and I actually love the spiciness of the Chai Tea.




This is all I have and hopefully I will come out the other end of the next two months safe and sound.


No comments:

becky huff photography's Fan Box

Followers

About Me

My photo
Columbus, GA, United States
I am married to a wonderful husband, Garland, and am an photography enthusiast. It is my belief that photography should be more than just a plastered smile. It should represent you, who you are, reflect your soul, and have meaning. If this description fits who you are, then I would love to photograph you.