Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Columbus, Ga Photographer

I apologize for the disappearance from my blog lately. It has been a busy month so I haven't had a chance to update my blog. Website update--My brother has started working on my website so be looking for it soon.


I had two shoots this past weekend-- one some good good friends, Eric and Megumi Edge. These too are extremely laid back and were totally into getting some great shots. We headed to Pine Mountain for some cool fall shots. Here are a few of my faves from this shoot.


I just love the stone wall in the background. It creates such great texture and depth to the photograph.
This is my absolute fave. I love how the water acts as a mirror and you can almost see the details of their faces in the water as well as the fall trees reflecting in the water. LOVE it!
This shot I love because of the playfulness of the image. I had so much fun at this shoot. Thank you Eric and Megumi for allowing me photograph you.

My next shoot was with the cutest little girl, Madison, and her mom Logan. We met in uptown Columbus to get some Christmas shots. Madison was a bundle of pure sweetness. I know her mom was tired of me telling her how cute she was. I tried so hard to get her to do some twirls for me, but she just would not do that. Here are a few of my faves from this shoot.



Ahhhh...what a precious smile she has. I just love, love, love this one. Before the shoot, Madison spotted one of her mommies lip gloss and would not give it back. So this lip gloss appears in most of the photos. Here is one where it is the focus of the image.

She is just adorable!

She was not having much of taking pictures with her mom so we just kind of went with it. I got her to lay down on this bench and it made for some of the cutest pictures.

Thank you Madison and Logan for the opportunity to photograph you!

I have another portrait session this weekend so be looking for the pictures to be posted soon.

No comments:

becky huff photography's Fan Box

Followers

About Me

My photo
Columbus, GA, United States
I am married to a wonderful husband, Garland, and am an photography enthusiast. It is my belief that photography should be more than just a plastered smile. It should represent you, who you are, reflect your soul, and have meaning. If this description fits who you are, then I would love to photograph you.