Monday, October 26, 2009

Columbus, GA Photographer

Today was going to be a fabulous day...I just knew it. And it was! I emailed my brother, Brent, to get a time frame on when he might be able to get my website up and running AND.....he said he should hopefully be able to start working on it in the next couple of weeks. That, of course, is music to my ears!!! What a great marketing tool! So look for it in the next coming months.

Then I arrive home after being at work at 6 am, school, then work, then to the gym to burn off some of this unwanted calories and weight to find that my wonderful husband has cooked a great meal with all the calories listed and the approximate total calories of the dinner. To top it all off, he cleaned up the kitchen to prevent me from picking...which of course is one of my insanely BAD habits. All I can say is I am glad I married him before another woman found out how great he is. :-)

Anyway, I am working on my business plan so I can get a small loan to get some of my professional equipment. Wish me luck!

Ya'll have a great day and talk with you soon!

No comments:

becky huff photography's Fan Box

Followers

About Me

My photo
Columbus, GA, United States
I am married to a wonderful husband, Garland, and am an photography enthusiast. It is my belief that photography should be more than just a plastered smile. It should represent you, who you are, reflect your soul, and have meaning. If this description fits who you are, then I would love to photograph you.